River Life Cruise
A beautiful scenic cruise along the "River" in Orleans. This leisurely cruise allows you to relax and enjoy the scenery in any season!
The River and Bay in Orleans
Enjoy a cruise along the saltwater River in Orleans as it winds from Meetinghouse Pond in East Orleans to Little Pleasant Bay in South Orleans. You’ll view birds and marshes, beautiful in any season, as well as old boat houses and boats of all kinds. Recently, we have seen a Bald Eagle flying and fishing along the River, a rare sight on the Cape. Although this is not a seal cruise you may see one or two catching fish in the River. You may even catch a glimpse of the dunes of the Cape Cod National Seashore. We travel at a leisurely speed, no need to go fast on this cruise, so that you can catch all of the sights.
Private River Life Cruises are a great way to relax, enjoying the sights along the River or for celebrating any occasion! Family Reunions, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties or just because. We have a blue tooth speaker (for music to be paired with your device) and tables (for your refreshments) available.
Private Charter Pricing:
Private 1 Hour 30 Minute Charter: $495. for 1-4 passengers plus an additional $60 per passenger up 12 passenger maximum. For groups over 12 passengers please call for availability.
Pop Up Special-Private 1 Hour Charter: $395. for 1-4 passengers plus an additional $50 per passenger up to a 12 passenger maximum.
*Please note: We are not selling individual tickets for public cruises and we do not travel to Chatham Harbor on this cruise to visit the seals or see the harbor sights.
- You are welcome to bring along food and beverages of your choice. Plastic cups only for beverages, no beer bottles.
- We recommend that you bring along jackets/rain jackets and dress appropriately for the weather that may happen during your trip.
- Children under the age of 12 are required to wear a life jacket that we will provide. However, you may bring along your own.
Private Cruise Cancellation Policy:
We offer a 50% refund if cancellation is made after confirmation but prior to 48 hours before scheduled departure. Entire payment is forfeited if cancellation is made within 48 hours of departure time.
- 100% refund if the Captain cancels, prior to departure, due to weather or mechanical issues and we cannot re-schedule your cruise.
- Cancellations will be made just prior to the cruise departure time at the sole discretion of the captain.
- Shortened cruises based on a change of weather will be refunded on a prorated basis.
- Weather Cancellation Policy can be found on our FAQ page.
Blue Claw Boat Tours
69 Barley Neck Road Orleans, Massachusetts 02653