Seal Watch Adventure Cruise
Want to see wildlife up close and in their natural habitat, this is the cruise for you!
Orleans to Chatham Harbor
As you travel from Orleans to Chatham Harbor, you will pass by marshes and islands with history – one with rumored pirate treasure. On this Seal Watch Adventure Cruise, the dunes of the Cape Cod National seashore are also seen. Arriving in Chatham Harbor, you will visit with the local seal colony who are swimming in groups or might be hauled out on a sandbar, every trip is a different experience! If conditions allow, you’ll enjoy seeing the Chatham Lighthouse from a different point of view.
PLEASE NOTE: During the summer we depart from 2 locations (2 minutes from each other), both located on Meetinghouse Pond in Orleans. Same boats, Same Cruise.
1 hour 45 minutes
- We do not allow sunscreen application on our boats, please apply before you board.
- If you have made a reservation to pay with cash, please note that the captain has no way to process a credit card at the boat. If our office is asked to process your credit card after you have arrived at the boat there will be a $25 service fee added to your fares.
- We recommend that you bring along jackets and dress appropriately for the weather, it is always cooler on the water.
- Please note that we do require a minimum number of passengers to run a cruise.
- Children ages 11 and under are required to wear a life vest.