Autumn Bay Cruise
Enjoy a scenic saltwater river and bay excursion during the change of seasons-every trip a different experience!
Discover the natural beauty of the Lower Cape
Discover the Lower Cape’s tidal estuary as we slowly explore a saltwater river, meander by a salt marsh and navigate within a protected bay. You’ll see the land where native peoples made their homes, learn about the local fisheries and hear stories of treasure lost and found. Although this is not a seal cruise, we may spot a few along the way. Enjoy a scenic saltwater river and bay excursion that captures the essence of Cape Cod with stunning scenery that doesn’t get much better.
As the weather turns cooler pack a cozy throw and some hot cocoa or cider to enjoy as you catch glimpses of fall foliage and golden marshes along the River.
Captain’s choice of cruise itinerary-every trip is a different experience!
Private Charter Pricing:
Private 1 Hour 45 Minute Charter: Starting at $545 for 1-4 passengers plus an additional $65 per passenger up to a 10 passenger maximum. For groups larger than 10 please call for availability.
- You are welcome to bring along food and beverages of your choice. Plastic cups only for beverages, no beer bottles.
- We recommend that you bring along jackets and dress appropriately for the weather, it is always cooler on the water.
- Children ages 11 and under are required to wear a life vest.
Private Cruise Cancellation Policy:
- Customers will receive a full refund with 7 days notice of cancellation. Cancellations within the 7 day window – but more than 48 hours before departure time – will be refunded 50% of the cruise price but not the booking fee. No-shows and cancellations made 48 hours or less before departure time will not receive any refund.
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation, prior to departure, due to inclement weather or other unanticipated circumstances. Cancellations will be made just prior to the cruise departure time at the sole discretion of the captain. Shortened cruises based on a change of weather will be refunded on a prorated basis.
- Weather Cancellation Policy can be found on our FAQ page.
- Please contact us directly by phone to inquire about a change or cancellation.