Autumn Bay Cruise
Enjoy a scenic saltwater river and bay excursion during the change of seasons-every trip a different experience!
Discover the natural beauty of the Lower Cape
Discover the Lower Cape’s tidal estuary as we slowly explore a saltwater river, meander by a salt marsh and navigate within a protected bay. You’ll see the land where native peoples made their homes, learn about the local fisheries and hear stories of treasure lost and found. Although this is not a seal cruise, we may spot a few along the way. Enjoy a scenic saltwater river and bay excursion that captures the essence of Cape Cod with stunning scenery that doesn’t get much better.
As the weather turns cooler pack a cozy throw and some hot cocoa or cider to enjoy as you catch glimpses of fall foliage and golden marshes along the River.
Captain’s choice of cruise itinerary-every trip is a different experience!
Private Charter Pricing:
Private 1 Hour 45 Minute Charter: Starting at $545 for 1-4 passengers plus an additional $65 per passenger up to a 10 passenger maximum. For groups larger than 10 please call for availability.
- You are welcome to bring along food and beverages of your choice. Plastic cups only for beverages, no beer bottles.
- We recommend that you bring along jackets and dress appropriately for the weather, it is always cooler on the water.
- Children ages 11 and under are required to wear a life vest.
Private Cruise Cancellation Policy:
We offer a 50% refund if cancellation is made after confirmation but prior to 48 hours before scheduled departure. Entire payment is forfeited if cancellation is made within 48 hours of departure time.
- 100% refund if the Captain cancels, prior to departure, due to weather or mechanical issues and we cannot re-schedule your cruise.
- Cancellations will be made just prior to the cruise departure time at the sole discretion of the captain.
- Shortened cruises based on a change of weather will be refunded on a prorated basis.
- Weather Cancellation Policy can be found on our FAQ page.
Blue Claw Boat Tours
69 Barley Neck Road Orleans, Massachusetts 02653