Seal Watch Adventure Cruise
Every trip is different, we pull up a seat and Mother Nature provides the performance!
Orleans through Pleasant Bay to Chatham Harbor
Enjoy a sightseeing cruise that travels from a saltwater pond in Orleans, along a tidal river with marsh views and into Pleasant Bay where there are islands with history—one with rumored pirate treasure. Along the way you will hear tales about local history and what makes this area unique on the Cape. Arriving in Chatham we will visit the local seal colony. You may see them swimming around and under our boats, almost close enough to touch or they may be hauled out on a sandbar, sunbathing and “singing”. We’ll go in depth about their life spans, birthing of pups, predation by sharks and why they are here in the waters of Cape Cod. This cruise also offers expansive views of Little and Big Pleasant Bay as well as the dunes and beaches of the Cape Cod National Seashore. Join us for an interesting and educational experience for all ages.
Private Charter Pricing
Private 1 Hour 45 Minute Charter: 1-6 passengers $700. Additional passengers encouraged at a discounted rate of $75 per additional passenger, up to a total group of 12. Infants under 12 months are free, please fill out the number of infants on the reservation form as we must have an accurate number of passengers per USCG regulations. For groups over 12 passengers please call the office.
Add a trip to Chatham Lighthouse: For an additional $75, treat your whole group for a trip to view the famous Chatham Lighthouse from the water, as well as, $15-20 million dollar mansions and the venerable Chatham Bars Inn (In season rooms exceed $3,000 per night). The lighthouse is within the harbor, protected by the barrier beach, not in the ocean.
- We recommend that you bring along jackets/rain jackets and dress appropriately for the weather that may happen during your trip.
- We do not allow sunscreen application on our boats, please apply before you board.
- Children under the age of 12 are required to wear a life jacket that we will provide. However, you may bring along your own.
Private Cruise Cancellation Policy:
- Customers will receive a full refund with 7 days notice of cancellation. Cancellations within the 7 day window – but more than 48 hours before departure time – will be refunded 50% of the cruise price but not the booking fee. No-shows and cancellations made 48 hours or less before departure time will not receive any refund.
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation, prior to departure, due to inclement weather or other unanticipated circumstances. Cancellations will be made just prior to the cruise departure time at the sole discretion of the captain. Shortened cruises based on a change of weather will be refunded on a prorated basis.
- Weather Cancellation Policy can be found on our FAQ page.
- Please contact us directly by phone to inquire about a change or cancellation.