Discover an Authentic and Salty Cape Cod Experience Aboard Blue Claw!
Thank you to all of our wonderful guests for another great summer season!
All of us at Blue Claw are looking forward to 2024!
We are not taking reservations for the remainder of 2023.
Private Charters…Your Boat, Your Time, Your Memories… Priceless!
When you reserve a PRIVATE CHARTER, you are chartering the whole boat for a personal and memory making experience!
We are the only Gold Medal tour boat company with three USCG inspected vessels and local USCG captains, cruising Orleans, Pleasant Bay and Chatham Harbor waters.
We offer PRIVATE Seal Watch Adventures, Beachcomber Expeditions, Sunset Cruises…..
AND AVAILABLE AGAIN THIS SEASON….
“It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere” Cruise. Don’t look out on the water, be on the water as you enjoy your pre-dinner refreshments! Smell the salt air, feel the warm breezes, relax and unwind. We’ll get you back in time for your dinner reservation.
This cruise can be reserved for Brunch or Lunch, because it’s always 5 O’Clock Somewhere!
PRIVATE CHARTERS are for just you and your party, along with the captain, on the boat. This allows for a personal and interactive experience, you have the captain all to yourselves!
Our PRIVATE CHARTERS allow you to take a deep breath and relax with ONLY your family or friends. On your journey be captivated by the natural beauty of Cape Cod, hear local tales and enjoy refreshments that you are welcome to bring along. Call us to customize your private cruise itinerary.
Climb aboard the Blue Claw boats to experience Cape Cod’s beauty and create lifelong memories.
We want to welcome you on our boats and be the highlight of your time on Cape Cod. We make memories!
Tips for Booking Your Cruise
- Don’t miss out by waiting to reserve your Private Charter. We have limited times available.
- Reserve a cruise earlier in your stay so that if it is cancelled (due to weather) you may have the opportunity to reschedule, as available.
- When you reserve a Private Cruise you may add guests (at the per passenger rate) up to the maximum. Our office must be contacted before departure.
- Our Seal Watch Adventure and Beachcomber Cruises travel at both slow and moderate speeds.
- Our “It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere” Cruise and Sunset Cruises travel at a slow speed which allows for refreshments, conversation and if you choose music throughout the cruise. There is limited narration by the captain so that you may enjoy your “private” party.
Calendar for All Cruises
2023: Our 15th Season of Adventure Cruises
Join us for a memory-making adventure for the whole family. Our narrated Seal Watch Adventure Cruises are filled with humor and historical facts including stories of Pirates, Seals, Sharks, Shipwrecks and Buried Treasure. Our sea blue Coast Guard certified boats carry the whole family in comfort to visit Seal Colonies, Beachcomb on an island, enjoy a Sunset or a Private Custom Cruise tailored just for you. All of our tours are in Bay and Harbor waters, suitable for the whole family to enjoy. Call or Book Online today for an unforgettable Cape Cod Adventure.