Beachcomber Expedition and Seal Tour
Beachcomb and view the seals in ONE trip on our boat to the beach. An authentic Cape Cod Experience!
Cape Cod Beachcombing Boat Tour
This popular two and a half hour beachcombing trip leaves from Orleans and travels to Chatham Harbor to first view the seals. Enjoy their singing as the play in the water or lounge in the sun and be sure to bring your camera aboard this Cape Cod boat tour. Then, you are dropped off on a beach which is only accessible by boat, where you have about an hour to beachcomb, do some Cape Cod shell collecting, and enjoy the natural wonders of this harbor island beach. This family-friendly tour is a great way to spend a few hours on your Orleans, Cape Cod vacation and provides a great opportunity to take home one-of-a-kind souvenirs!
We provide a complimentary beachcombing bag with every reservation.
The boat and captain stay anchored at the beach while you explore.
2 hours 30 minutes
- We do not allow sunscreen application on our boats, please apply before you board.
- We recommend that you bring along jackets and dress appropriately for the weather, it is always cooler on the water.
We request that each party brings along a cell phone for communication with the captain
- Please note that we do require a minimum number of passengers to run a cruise.
- If you have made a reservation to pay with cash, please note that the captain has no way to process a credit card at the boat. If our office is asked to process your credit card after you have arrived at the boat there will be a $25 service fee added to your fares.
- Children ages 11 and under are required to wear a life vest.
Blue Claw Boat Tours
235 Main Street Orleans, Massachusetts 02653