The premier Sunset Cruise on Cape Cod. Relax as the sun sets over Little Pleasant Bay, a wonderful way to end a Cape Cod day!
"It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" Cruise
- PRIVATE CHARTER
- 1-6 Passengers
- Each additional passenger
Perfect BYOB Cruise for Brunch, Lunch or Early Sunset in Cape Cod, MA
After working 9-5 , you’re on the Cape looking to kick back, relax and raise a glass. Our leisurely cruise has all the elements to get you into the “Cape Cod Attitude”. A slow, easy cruise where you don’t need to “Buffet” the crowds in a packed bar. Unwind in island style…BYOB and blue tooth music (your favorite list, our speaker).
Enjoy fresh summer breezes, good music, family and friends on your private charter. Kick off your shoes and your evening in style, we’ll have you back in time for your dinner reservations! This cruise can be reserved for Brunch or Lunch, because it’s always 5 O’Clock Somewhere!
Great for celebrating any occasion! Family Reunions, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties or just because. We have a complimentary blue tooth speaker and tables available for your music and refreshments.
- *Please note: We do not travel to Chatham Harbor on this cruise to visit the seals or see the sights in Chatham Harbor.
- You are welcome to bring along food and beverages of your choice. Plastic cups only for beverages, no beer bottles.
- We recommend that you bring along jackets/rain jackets and dress appropriately for the weather that may happen during your trip.
- Children under the age of 12 are required to wear a life jacket that we will provide. However, you may bring along your own.
Private Cruise Cancellation Policy:
- Customers will receive a full refund with 7 days notice of cancellation. Cancellations within the 7 day window – but more than 48 hours before departure time – will be refunded 50% of the cruise price but not the booking fee. No-shows and cancellations made 48 hours or less before departure time will not receive any refund.
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation, prior to departure, due to inclement weather or other unanticipated circumstances. Cancellations will be made just prior to the cruise departure time at the sole discretion of the captain. Shortened cruises based on a change of weather will be refunded on a prorated basis.
- Weather Cancellation Policy can be found on our FAQ page.
- Please contact us directly by phone to inquire about a change or cancellation.