The premier Sunset Cruise on Cape Cod. Relax and unwind as the sun sets over Little Pleasant Bay, a wonderful way to end a Cape Cod day!
Cape Cod Sunset Cruise
Private Sunset Cruises are great for celebrations…Family Reunions, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties or any Special Occasion.
Wind down, relax and delight in the sights as you meander slowly along a saltwater river to Little Pleasant Bay. Sit back and enjoy your refreshments while cruising past a salt marsh, old boat houses and stunning scenery that doesn’t get much better on Cape Cod. Although this is not a seal cruise, we may spot one or two in the river or bay. Take pleasure in the tranquility as the setting sun paints us a picture-perfect backdrop to our sunset cruise! Bring your favorite beverage to toast the end of a wonderful Cape Cod day!
We have a blue tooth speaker (for music to be paired with your device) and tables (for your refreshments) available.
*Please note: We are not selling individual tickets for public cruises and we do not travel to Chatham Harbor on this cruise to visit the seals or see the sights within the harbor.
If a Sunset Cruise is not available for your date check out our “It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere” cruise. Daily from 4-5:30.
Private 1 Hour 30 Minute Charter Pricing:
$575 for 1-4 passengers, $60 each additional passenger above 4. For groups over 12 passengers please call for office.
Infants under 12 months are free, please fill out the number of infants on the reservation form as we must have an accurate number of passengers per USCG regulations
- Our captains limit their narration to allow time for you and your family to enjoy your own company.
- You are welcome to bring along food and beverages of your choice. Plastic cups only for beverages, no beer bottles.
- We recommend that you bring along jackets/rain jackets and dress appropriately for the weather that may happen during your trip.
- Children under the age of 12 are required to wear a life jacket that we will provide. However, you may bring along your own.
Private Cruise Cancellation Policy:
- PRIVATE CRUISE reservations receive a 50% refund if you cancel up and until 48 hours before your scheduled departure time, if you cancel within 48 hours of departure the full reservation is non-refundable.
- 100% refund if the Captain cancels, prior to departure, due to weather or mechanical issues and we cannot re-schedule your cruise.
- Cancellations will be made just prior to the cruise departure time at the sole discretion of the captain.
- Shortened cruises based on a change of weather will be refunded on a prorated basis.
- Weather Cancellation Policy can be found on our FAQ page.
Blue Claw Boat Tours
69 Barley Neck Road Orleans, Massachusetts 02653