Beachcomb and view the seals in ONE trip on our boat to an uninhabited island beach. An authentic Cape Cod Experience!
Seal Watch Adventure Cruise
- PRIVATE CHARTER
- 1-6 Passengers
- Each Additional Adult Passenger
- Each Additional Child Passenger
Orleans through Pleasant Bay to Chatham Harbor in Cape Cod, MA
Enjoy a sightseeing cruise that travels from a saltwater pond in Orleans, along a tidal river with marsh views and into Pleasant Bay where there are islands with history—one with rumored pirate treasure. Along the way you will hear tales about local history and what makes this area unique on the Cape. Arriving in Chatham we will visit the local seal colony. You may see them swimming around and under our boats, almost close enough to touch or they may be hauled out on a sandbar, sunbathing and “singing”. We’ll go in depth about their life spans, birthing of pups, predation by sharks and why they are here in the waters of Cape Cod. This cruise also offers expansive views of Little and Big Pleasant Bay as well as the dunes and beaches of the Cape Cod National Seashore. Join us for an interesting and educational experience for all ages.
- We recommend that you bring along jackets/rain jackets and dress appropriately for the weather that may happen during your trip.
- We do not allow sunscreen application on our boats, please apply before you board.
- Children under the age of 12 are required to wear a life jacket that we will provide. However, you may bring along your own.
Private Cruise Cancellation Policy:
- Customers will receive a full refund with 7 days notice of cancellation. Cancellations within the 7 day window – but more than 48 hours before departure time – will be refunded 50% of the cruise price but not the booking fee. No-shows and cancellations made 48 hours or less before departure time will not receive any refund.
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation, prior to departure, due to inclement weather or other unanticipated circumstances. Cancellations will be made just prior to the cruise departure time at the sole discretion of the captain. Shortened cruises based on a change of weather will be refunded on a prorated basis.
- Weather Cancellation Policy can be found on our FAQ page.
- Please contact us directly by phone to inquire about a change or cancellation.